If you were with us this past weekend, you know it was pretty special. Here are (just some) of the highlights:
1. Ministry Leaders worshiping together on Friday evening.
2. The band on Friday evening (which is also our new band for the Sunday evening Mass) and their amazing music.
3. The second week of LIVE, our Sunday morning broadcast, now airing without technical difficulties.
4. Small Group Leaders gathering for a retreat on Saturday morning.
5. The bride who decided to forego wedding favors and donate the money to Nativity/Nigeria.
6. Time Travelers ministers, leading kids in enthusiastic worship at the end of morning Masses.
7. The lady who came up to me, weeping, to say, “I’ve looked for a church like this all my life.”
8. Our Staff
9. Getting people thinking about taking responsibility for their lives…really.
10. The entire congregation singing the Hello Goodbye song (you had to be there).
By the way, next week is going to be great too.